The Delhi University Joint Admission Test or DU-JAT will be held 11 days from now. The premier entrance exam will be for admission to BMS, BBA and BA (Hons) Business Economics will be on June 22, 2018.
This is the time when students should get all their doubts cleared about DU-BMS (other common name of the same entrance exam). And, focus on revision and practice mock test.
For those with some doubts, here are a few common questions asked about DU-JAT Entrance Exam:
What Career Options Are Available After DU-JAT Entrance Exam?
Bachelor of Management Studies is an under-grad course with a healthy number of career options. These include:
- Msc in Finance
- Professional Courses such as CA ( Chartered accountancy ), CFA ( Chartered financial analyst), CS, CMA and CIMA.
- Law (LLB)
You can also go along with your venture in the form of a start-up. Or take up a job with campus placements.
Some Important Dates to Remember:
- May 15
Application Process: Start Date
- Jun 07
Application Process: Last Date
- Jun 22
DUJAT 2018 UPCOMING
- Jul 20
Commencement of Classes
- Aug 16
Closing Date of Admission
What Should Be the Preparation Strategy?
- Read Newspaper daily
- Clear your Class 11, 12 mathematics concepts and solve mock papers online
- Practice mock tests for basic concepts of logical reasoning + aptitude test
- General knowledge Test– Use gk quiz online to polish your general knowledge. Get monthly compendiums from PRATHAM. Remember, scoring well in general knowledge test is the key to crack this entrance exam.
- Remember, You are NOT out there to answer everything that is asked. Keep a target of attempting 80-85 questions and get about 75 questions right. Work with this strategy even in your mock papers online
Is it Possible to get a seat for either BBA/BMS/BBE in DU after clearing DU-JAT?
Yes and no. First you have to clear the entrance exam. On the basis of your ranks and your Class 12 performance your will be called for GD.
For more details, take a look at DU-BMS exam pattern:
|Sections||Number of Questions|
|Reasoning and Analytical Ability||25|
|Business and General Awareness||25|
How to Get the Admit Card for DU-BMS Exam 2018?
To download the admit card, a candidate needs to follow the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the official website
- Look for the admit card link on the homepage and click on it
- Enter details like registration/ application number and enter submit
- The admit card will appear on the screen; download the same
- Take a print out of the admit card
What Salary Packages to Expect After DU-BMS ?
The lacement package after BMS from DU depends upon from which college you’re pursuing it. For instance 3 common colleges for this course include:
- Shaheed Sukhdev College of business Studies
- Deen Dayal upadhayaya College
- Keshav Mahavidyalya
You can check out the respective websites of these colleges to know the package. Atleast SSCBS is known to give a package of 5 to 6 lacs, while sometimes it can go as high as 10 lac rupees.