The admit card to one of the most popular law entrance exams; CLAT 2018 has been out since April 26th 2018. The all India law entrance exam will be for admissions to LLB and LLM courses.
Now, success has no short cuts. But there are just 9 days to go for CLAT 2018 exam. So, how about some tips and tricks for before giving CLAT 2018 exam?
- Many students are weak in the latest gk questions. Reading the newspaper daily is a must for such students. This not only helps improve latest gk questions, but English too. Regular CLAT mock test and practice should be done to become better in these.
- Mathematics is yet another topic that troubles the CLAT entrance exam aspirants. Go to online exam website and take at least one mock test each day.
- For legal reasoning, have a good understanding of different legal provisions. This understanding will save you time as well. Also, hone up your comprehension skills in this section
- Learn to manage the time. Try to finish all mock exam online within two hours as that will be the final exam time.
- In CLAT PG for LLM, nearly 75-85% of the CLAT entrance exam are repeats/variants/similar question from previous years. Or, they are taken from important questions from other Law entrance exams.
For UG Courses:
Examination Mode: Online mode (Computer Based Test).
Type of Questions: Only objective type questions of maximum 200 marks will be asked from each subject areas.
Duration: 2 hours.
Exam language: English is the set language of question paper
Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each correct answer
Negative Marking: 0.25 mark is subtracted for each wrong answer.
7. For PG Courses:
Mode: online mode (Computer Based Test).
Type of Questions: Only multiple-choice questions of maximum 150 marks will be asked from each subject areas.
Duration: 2 hours.
Language Medium: English only.
Marking Scheme: 1 mark for each right answer
Negative Marking: 0.25 mark for each incorrect answer.
- Begin your preparation with weak subjects. While attempting CLAT mock test, remember that the trick is to ‘know’ the correct answer, even if you do not know why it is the correct choice.
- CLAT is a gateway for entry into major National Law Universities in India. Don’t worry if you are unable to give this exam or clear it. There are certain other exams for law universities that you can try. Some of these are:
- All India Law Entrance Test
- Law School Admission Test
- Indraprastha University Common Entrance Test
- Symbiosis Entrance Test
- UPES Law Study Aptitude Test
10. Regular practice of CLAT test series is a way to ensure that you study what is in the syllabus. Or else, it can be frightening to study without it. Also, you can take different levels of difficulties on the online exam website to test yourself. Finally, take care of your health as that is the first priority.