The results for JEE Main 2018 are out. And now the students will get ready for next challenge i.e. JEE Advanced exam. But some students face an even bigger challenge, ‘’What to do after JEE Main results?’’
When the JEE Main 2018 results come out, it presents two simple scenarios – either you qualify or you don’t. Both the cases can lead to huge anxiety in the minds of candidates.
Case 1: If you are selected in JEE Main 2018 Examination, then congratulations. Now do the following:
- Since you have made it through nearly 2 lakh candidates, you deserve to appear in JEE Advanced 2018 entrance exam. Plan your preparation for the upcoming entrance test. It includes solving mock papers, previous years’ online test series, consultation with teachers, mentors and senior students. Take the mock test exam seriously as it is your key to enter IITs
- In-case you are a qualifying candidate but are missing the require cut-off for JEE Advanced then start with JEE Main Counselling. There are still high chances of finding admission to good engineering colleges. That is, based on your good marks.
Latest Application Forms Available
- Apply Online for B.Tech fromShiv Nadar University, Greater Nodia. Click Here
- Go Online for NMIMS –NPAT 2018 Click Here
- For B.Tech fromSharda University, Greater Nodia. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech fromBML Munjal University, Gurgaon – by Hero Group. Click Here
- For B.Tech fromDIT University, Dehradun. Click Here
‘’A set back is a setup for something Better’’
Remember this saying if your name is not in the JEE Main 2018 qualifying list. And do the following:
- Turn your attention towards state/university level engineering entrance tests. Now, most colleges have already conducted their own entrance exam, but many are yet to conduct.
- Incase you have cracked the test, then take help of online test series to prepare for counselling. Otherwise, for the upcoming tests, begin practicing mock papers and mock test, as every minute is crucial from now
List of Engineering Entrance Exams in India 2018 (Dates & Calendar)
|Name of Engineering Entrance Exam||Exam Dates||Last Date to Apply|
|JEE Advanced||20-May-18||1 week after the results of JEE Main 2018|
If you still wish to crack JEE Main, then there is hope as a student gets three attempts at it. So, make the most out of what you have and prepare for next year. Make a time-table and practice mock papers. Also you can focus more on the topics in the online test series that you were weak in your first attempt.