It’s that time of the year when Boards are over for the school students and they start preparing for various entrance exams. A tough task, but not an impossible one. Especially not when you have the secret weapon known as ‘E-Mock Paper.’
Most of us spend our time chatting and surfing the best social networking sites, but they hardly ever contribute to our educational purposes. However, some sites contain a whole section for e-learning so that you can learn while having entertainment. E-Mock paper is a simple, yet effective way to prepare for any entrance exam while looking for fun on the internet.
Following are the five crucial exams that E-Mock papers can help you prepare:
- JEE Main – The Joint Entrance Exam is for 10+2 students seeking admission in Engineering
- JEE Advanced – Become eligible for IIT (Indian Institute of Technology) by clearing the Mains
- NEET – National Eligibility and Entrance Test for those who want to pursue medical and dental science in Undergraduate and Postgraduate courses
- CLAT – Common Law Admission Test gets you to 18 prestigious national law schools in India
- G.K. – Stay ahead of the curve and clear any competitive exam with the best General Knowledge preparation tests
These mock papers cover every topic in detail and also contain objective type questions along with their answers for you to refer. The papers contain three distinct levels:
Beginner – E-Mock paper level 1 includes basic practice questions with 40% easier questions to be solved
Intermediate – E-Mock paper level 2 is a link between Beginner and Expert level and has 40%-70% questions with medium difficulty range.
Expert – E-Mock paper level 3 is the most advanced and competitive section and has up to 70%-100% difficult questions for practice.
So, the next time you are browsing through movie lists or a music store online or are worried about buying books for entrances, just open up the e-mock papers and start increasing your chances for a great exam.
Select a highly rated site like Sabakuch for E-Mock papers today!